Some go wild over the latest trends
but my passion lies with what's irreplacable
I see my self as a messenger 📩
speaking up for those not usually heard
Through my lens 🔭, i don't see animals...
i see friends .. my neighbours
who share their homes 🏡 with me
But because of us, they're disappearing
And if they go, so will we...
I use photos to tell their stories..
to make people stop and listen
and to show the world what they don't see
People didn't beleive me i could do it
They call me rash.. impatient even
But beleive me , i have waited ..Hours, days..Rain  or Shine.
All to capture 📷 the magic ...Sometimes , im remainded that
what i do is dangerous, But to me, the real danger lies in
the fate of my neighbours.
And for what's worth protecting, we cannot wait
Iam Madhan Raj 📷
And I am More Than You Expect...🌟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog